Accor has launched an offer for Club Eurostar member stays in Europe between April 18 – June 30, 2022.
Club Eurostar members earn double points for these stays if they are booked April 14 – May 16.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Your Accor stay must be in one of the eligible countries below:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom
You must have your Accor Live Limitless (ALL) earning preference set to partner miles/points and choose Eurostar as the preferred one. You also must enable the conversion of points to miles after each of your stays.
If you have any existing in your ALL account, they will also be converted to Club Eurostar points but without any bonus.
These partner programs can work for those that don’t collect ALL points but occasionally stay at Accor-affiliated hotels.
Otherwise, I would rather take advantage of Accor’s frequent bonus points offers and later convert the points to partner programs.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the Eurostar Double Points Offer offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2.To benefit from this bonus offer you must be member of both ALL – Accor Live Limitless and Club Eurostar loyalty programmes.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by 2 when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by 2 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
4. In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated Club Eurostar as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option should remain activated until the member receives the points (Reward points and Status points) related to his/her stay on his/her ALL membership account.
5. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 18/04/2022 to 30/06/2022 in one of the participating hotels in Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Hercogovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom, and booked between 14/04/2022 and 16/05/2022, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET),.
6. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Eurostar Double Points offer.
8. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
9. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel). Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
10. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
11. Reward points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out and converted within 6 weeks into Club Eurostar Points according to applicable conversion rule.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
13. Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
14. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
15, Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
16. Please specify the reference 014419 in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.