British Airways today rolled out status extensions to select Executive Club members whose status is about to expire July – September, and July – December 31, 2022. There is a 12-month extension for all members whose tier is expiring by the end of June.
Executive Club previously extended tiers once or twice depending on when yours was set to expire. The latest policy applies to only Gold and Gold Guest List members. Silver members also see their qualification requirement halved July – September.
You can access BA’s page for status extensions here.
BA has lower qualification requirements through December 31, 2022, which was announced earlier.
Silver members don’t see their tier extended past June but can requalify on just 300 Tier Points if their membership year ends July – September.
Gold members whose Tier Collection year ends between July – September 2022 will see their status extended by another 12 months.
Gold Guest List
Gold Guest List members whose membership year ends on or before December 31, 2022, will see it extended by further12 months.
Lowered the qualification requirements through December 31, 2022:
You can qualify or up your status on fewer Tier Points through the end of 2022 regardless of whether your membership year ends in 2022 or 2023.
- Bronze: 225 Tier Points or 18 eligible flights
- Silver: 450 Tier Points or 37 eligible flights
- Gold: 1125 Tier Points
- Gold Guest List: 2250 Tier Points
BA Tier Points & eVoucher Support Previously:
- British Airways Tier Extensions April – June 2022 + Lowered Qualification Requirements Until End Of 2022
- British Airways Tier Extensions January – March 2022 Processed
- British Airways Tier Extensions January – March 2022
- British Airways Executive Club Lowers Status Qualification + Extends Vouchers By Six Months
- British Airways Executive Club Certificate Extensions Processed
- British Airways Extends Executive Club Tiers By 12 Months
- British Airways Tier Extensions Have Posted
- British Airways Extends Voucher Validity By Six Months
- British Airways Further Extends Vouchers By 6-Months
- British Airways Executive Club Gold Guest List-Qualification Period About To End
- British Airways Extends Executive Club Tiers By 12 Months But Only If Your Collection Year Ends Between July 1 – December 31, 2021
- British Airways Gold Guest List-Package Received With ZERO Tier Points
British Airways has been facing significant issues at its Heathrow hub over the past few months (or years) with no end in sight. Also, getting through to the airline by phone has been challenging, as I have personally experienced.
You have to call BA Executive Club if you have vouchers about to expire. They are not extended automatically.