Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Air Lines and their basic season midweek premium economy non-refundable fares for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK), United States to Dublin (DUB), Ireland.
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: outbound – permitted 18JAN 22 through 07APR 22 or 23OCT 22 through 16NOV 22 or 20NOV 22 through 13DEC 22 or 24DEC 22 through 31MAR 23 or 23OCT 23 through 16NOV 23 or 21NOV 23 through 14DEC 23 or 24DEC 23 through 31DEC 23 for each transatlantic sector; inbound – permitted 18JAN 22 through 07APR 22 or 30OCT 22 through 25NOV 22 or 29NOV 22 through 27DEC 22 or 09JAN 23 through 06APR 23 or 30OCT 23 through 24NOV 23 or 29NOV 23 through 25DEC 23 for each transatlantic sector.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: no sales end date.
- Booking class: G
- Price: from $1,005 ($920 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted SUN through WED; inbound permitted TUE through FRI.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: -/-
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on Delta: