Accor appears to have enhanced benefits that its Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members get to enjoy in China. However, it is unclear if these benefits also apply to Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan stays.
The breakfast benefit appears to have been enhanced as is the launch of “executive” floors to which Silver and higher members have access to.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Exclusive discounted room rates
- Platinum, Diamond and Joy Card members can enjoy 15% off room rates;
- Silver and Gold card members can enjoy 10% off room rates; and
- Classic Card members can enjoy 5% off room rates.
- Accor Plus members can enjoy 20% discount on room rates.
Exclusive dining privileges
- Silver card members and above can enjoy 15% dining discount;
- Classic card members can enjoy 10% dining discount.
Free Breakfast Privileges
- Gold members can enjoy one free breakfast, and Platinum and above members can enjoy breakfast for two, so you can enjoy the morning comfortably.
Enjoy the breakfast area
- A special area for members to enjoy breakfast is set up to start a new journey comfortably.
New Elite Member Exclusive Floor
- Silver members (inclusive) can stay on the exclusive elite member floor and enjoy private experience.
200 points to deduct hotel consumption
- When members check out, the minimum amount of deductible consumption is adjusted to 200 points, which can be easily redeemed and fun.
The main benefits are the expansion of complimentary breakfast for Gold members, dining discounts, and an executive floor.
Not sure what this “exclusive” breakfast area is? Also, you don’t need 2,000 points to use them, but the amount in China has been lowered to 200 (4 euros).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
“Heart” upgrade, joy without boundaries – Terms and Conditions of Accor Rewards Membership Program Privilege Upgrade:
From now on, AccorHotels will launch a membership plan upgrade for hotels in mainland China, which will bring different levels of Accor Rewards members Come to richer member benefits and better hotel experience.
1. “Heart” upgrade, joy is boundless – Accor’s Joyful World membership plan has the following benefits after the upgrade:
Classic Card: 5% off member price (accommodation discount), 10% off dining discount (restaurant and bar), breakfast exclusive area, 200
10% discount on member price (accommodation discount), 15% discount on food and beverages (restaurant and bar), exclusive breakfast area, stay on elite member floor, 200 points discount forhotelsfor Accommodation Consumption
: 10% off member price (accommodation discount), 15% discount on food and beverages (restaurant and bar), free breakfast* for 1 person, exclusive breakfast area, stay on elite member floor, valid for hotel deduction from 200 pointsfor Accommodation Consumption
: 15% off member price (accommodation discount), 15% discount on food and beverages (restaurant and bar), free breakfast for 2 persons*, exclusive breakfast area, stay on elite member floor, valid for hotel points deduction from 200 pointsfor Accommodation Consumption
: 15% off member price (accommodation discount), 15% discount on food and beverages (restaurant and bar), free breakfast for 2 persons*, exclusive breakfast area, stay on elite member floor, valid for hotel points deduction from 200 points Staying and Spending
Heart Card: Enjoy 15% off member price (accommodation discount), 15% discount on food and beverages (restaurant and bar), free breakfast for 2 persons*, exclusive breakfast area, stay on elite member floor, and redeem hotel points from 200 points Valid accommodation consumption
(For more detailed benefits description, please visit the Accor official website www.all.accor.com “Rewards and Membership Levels” page)
*Please refer to clause 3.3
2. Applicable people and hotels
2.1 Accor Delight members can be in China Participating hotels under the Continental AccorHotels Group enjoy the above upgrade benefits.
2.2 Currently applicable to participating Accor hotels in mainland China, including: Raffles, Sofitel Legend, Fairmont, Sofitel, MGallery Collection, Pullman, Swissôtel, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure brand hotels.
2.3 Some participating hotels may only provide some of the benefits in the upgrade plan, please call the hotel for details.
3. Explanation on the difference between membership benefits before and after the benefits
upgrade After the upgrade, members of different levels can enjoy a higher discount of 5% to 15% on the best price of the day mentioned above (flexible refunds and changes). Accor’s direct distribution channels refer to the traditional major customer reservation service management companies directly connected with Accor’s reservation center (Accor’s official website, Accor APP, Accor’s Wechat Mini Program, Accor Reservation Center, Hotel Reservation Department), and Accor’s reservation center. Exclusive products for Accor Delights members in the Accor brand flagship stores directly operated with online distribution partners.
3.2 Food and Beverage Discounts: Before the upgrade, members or individual hotels enjoy floating discounts based on the retail price of the food and beverages.
3.3 Free breakfast:
1) Before the upgrade, only Platinum and Diamond members can enjoy free breakfast. After the upgrade, Gold members can enjoy free breakfast for 1 person, and Platinum, Diamond and Delight Card members can enjoy up to 2 persons. Breakfast (both for registered guests only).
2) The hotels with executive lounge before the upgrade are members of platinum card and above, and breakfast is provided in the executive lounge. Hotels without an executive lounge are Platinum and above members and serve breakfast in the hotel restaurant. After the upgrade, Gold members and above can enjoy free breakfast in the all-day cafeteria, while Platinum and above members can still choose to enjoy free breakfast in the executive lounge. (Not applicable to Fairmont Gold Lounge)
3.4 Exclusive breakfast area for members: Before the upgrade, the exclusive breakfast area for members was not divided. After the upgrade, the hotel will reserve an exclusive breakfast area for AccorHotels members and provide members with special breakfast areas. Serves dim sum.
3.5 Staying on the elite member floor: The elite member floor is not designated before the upgrade. After the upgrade, silver card members and above can stay on the exclusive elite member floor.
3.6 Points from 200 points can be used to deduct valid hotel accommodation consumption: Members can use some points to deduct hotel consumption when checking out. Before the upgrade, the minimum threshold for point deduction is 500 points, and after the upgrade, the minimum threshold for member point deduction is adjusted to 200 points. Rewards points can only be used in multiples of 200 points, and each 200 reward points can be used to deduct 4 euros on a tax-inclusive basis for all accommodation or on-site expenses; the amount of reward points deducted cannot be higher than the total amount of accommodation or consumption.
4. Supplementary Notes on Privilege Upgrades
4.1 Participating members must book and complete a qualifying stay1 through Accor’s direct-operated distribution channels, and present a valid membership card and booking confirmation upon arrival at the hotel to enjoy the “heart” “Upgrade benefits.
Eligible accommodation refers to booking services through (Accor official website, Accor APP, Accor Happy World WeChat Mini Program, Accor Reservation Center, hotels), and traditional key customer reservation service management companies directly connected to Accor Reservation Center, Accor and online distribution Accommodation booked with the exclusive AccorHotels member product in the partner-operated AccorHotels flagship store. Stays booked through resellers, travel agents, or third-party online travel agencies (e.g. Expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) are not eligible stays and will not earn points or accrue eligible tier nights.
4.2 All prices offered to you using discounts are inclusive of all service charges, GST, VAT and similar taxes (if applicable) unless otherwise specified.
4.3 All eligible accommodation and food and beverage consumption can enjoy the corresponding level of points reward. If the membership level is changed between booking and check-out, points will be awarded in proportion to the level of the member at the time of check-out.
5.1 The exclusive accommodation and dining discounts of this plan cannot be used in conjunction with company negotiated prices, conference prices or other packages and promotions.
5.2 Food and beverage discounts are only applicable to dine-in restaurants in the hotels operated by AccorHotels, and may not be applicable to some meals and beverages, depending on the actual situation of the hotel restaurants. This discount does not apply to in-room dining, meeting room and banquet room food and beverage consumption.
5.3 There may be limited tables in the breakfast-only area for members, such as reservation peak hours during special events, school holidays, holidays and weekends, depending on the actual situation of the hotel restaurant.
5.4 The room availability on the elite member floor is limited, such as reservation peak hours during special events, school holidays, holidays and weekends, depending on the actual situation of the hotel.
5.5 Restrictions on Points Deduction Program:
1) Some participating hotels do not accept points for deduction of some consumption bills (such as food and beverage consumption, spa consumption, etc.), and the point deduction cannot be used for day-use rooms, depending on the hotel.
2) Member account points can only be redeemed by the cardholder, reservations requiring prepayment (cancellation or change are not allowed) cannot be fully deducted with reward points, and the remaining amount must be paid through the payment method designated by AccorHotels, depending on the hotel’s situation Depends.
6. Other terms:
6.1 Members must register and check in in person to enjoy the relevant benefits. The benefits of this plan cannot be discounted, and all benefits cannot be exchanged for cash, or deducted from any other type of benefits or services, and cannot be transferred to other members. or guests. AccorHotels reserves the right to disqualify a member from participating in the program and related reservations in the event of fraud or abuse of the benefits offered by the program.
6.2 By participating in this program, members have fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of this program, and members are also required to abide by the terms and conditions of AccorHotels – AccorHotels’ global lifestyle customer loyalty program. Detailed terms and conditions for AccorHotels’ Global Lifestyle Loyalty Program can be found at www.all.accor.com.
6.3 If members of Accor Delights book the participating hotels of AccorHotels through the flagship store of AccorHotels Group Fliggy or on the Ctrip platform with “Accor Delights Member Price”, please refer to the Accor Delights displayed on each platform for the membership benefits. Membership benefits.
6.4 These Terms are effective as of the above Effective Date and may be amended by AccorHotels from time to time in the terms and conditions of the Program.