Marriott has launched a bonus opportunity for stays in the Caribbean and Latin America between July 11 – September 20, 2022.
Marriott Bonvoy members warn 1,000 to 10,000 bonus points per stay if booked using promotional code MRP.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Things to know:
Treat yourself to a rewarding stay at more than 120 participating hotels and resorts across the Caribbean or Latin America.
From July 11 – September 20, 2022, earn up to 10,000 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points per stay, valid seven days a week, when you book by August 31:
- Bonuses start at 1,000 points per stay at participating properties including Courtyard, Aloft, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton and more
- Bonuses start at 5,000 points per stay at participating properties including St. Regis, JW Marriott, W Hotels and more
- Bonus amounts and minimum stay requirements vary by hotel – please see your preferred location for details
- Points vary by hotel, see rate details per hotel
- Minimum nights stay requirements vary by hotel
- Book your stays by August 31, 2022
- Promotional Code: MRP What’s this?
- Valid Stay Dates: July 11, 2022 – September 20, 2022
It is difficult to determine the property-specific requirements of this promotion, as they can vary a lot.
The bonus points can make sense IF they don’t inflate the rate. 10,000 Marriott Bonvoy points are worth perhaps $50.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Bonus points range from 1,000 bonus points per stay to 10,000 bonus points per stay and vary by hotel, please see rate details offered at a specific hotel. A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”). A minimum length of stay may be required. There are a limited number of rooms available for this promotion. Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed. A “hotel stay” or “stay” means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Bonvoy™ member. Offer not available during special events; tax is additional; special offers cannot be combined; blackout dates may exist; advance reservations are required. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.