Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia and their Premium Economy restricted fares for round trip travel departing from Barcelona (BCN), Spain and destination San Francisco (SFO), United States.
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: outbound – permitted 08JAN 22 through 06APR 22 or 19APR 22 through 16JUN 22 or 28AUG 22 through 14DEC 22 for each transatlantic sector or – permitted 09JAN 23 through 29MAR 23 or 11APR 23 through 15JUN 23 or 28AUG 23 through 13DEC 23 for each trip; inbound – permitted 08JAN 22 through 09APR 22 or 19APR 22 through 25JUN 22 or 05SEP 22 through 15DEC 22 or 18DEC 22 through 25DEC 22 for each transatlantic sector or – permitted 10JAN 23 through 01APR 23 or 11APR 23 through 24JUN 23 or 04SEP 23 through 25DEC 23 for each trip.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: no sales end date.
- Booking class: T
- Price: from 674€ (536€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: reservations required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 6 days or until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in the United States at 300€ each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge 150€ per ticket.
This fare can be booked on American Airlines: