Air Canada has launched a new bonus opportunity for Aeroplan members to earn bonus points for flights within Canada.
Aeroplan offers double points in economy, excluding basic, and triple in premium economy and business if booked June 8 – 21.
You can access this offer on Air Canada’s website here.
Note that you must register for this offer to earn the bonus Aeroplan points.
Economy 2X Points eligible fares: Economy Standard, Economy Flex, Economy Comfort, Economy Latitude
Premium Economy and Business 3X eligible fares: Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class lowest, and Business Class flexible
Perhaps these bonus Aeroplan offers make it more palatable for those flying on intra-Canada flights this summer and autumn.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Terms and conditions – Up to 3X the points
- Valid only on new bookings of Eligible Scheduled Flights within domestic
- Offer valid between June 8, 2022, starting at 00:01 NST through to June 21, 2022, ending at 23:59 PST inclusively.
- Open only to Aeroplan members in good standing. If you are not an Aeroplan member, you can visit the Aeroplan website (aircanada.com/aeroplan) and enroll today. Membership is free.
- Economy offer: Earn 2X the Aeroplan points when flying on any eligible route to anywhere in Canada (applicable on round-trip or two one-way trips only).
Eligible fares: Economy Standard, Economy Flex, Economy Comfort, Economy Latitude.
- Premium Economy/Business offer: Earn 3X the Aeroplan points when flying on any eligible route to anywhere in Canada (applicable on round-trip or two one-way trips only).
Eligible Fares: Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class lowest, and Business Class flexible.
- To participate in this offer, a minimum of one round-trip or two one-way trips is required. For clarity, a one-way trip consists of one origin and one destination (one bound) between two airports within domestic Canada. For example, an Eligible Scheduled Flight booked in Economy Flex from Charlottetown (YYG) to Vancouver (YVR) that has a stopover at Toronto (YYZ) is considered a one-way trip.
- An Eligible Scheduled Flight booked in Economy Flex offers a basic point accumulation rate of 100% Aeroplan points, based on the general Aeroplan points accrual rules. An eligible round trip in Economy Flex from Toronto (YYZ) to Vancouver (YVR) and back to Toronto (YYZ) would therefore yield a basic point accumulation of 100%, i.e. 4,170 Aeroplan points. Under this offer, an Aeroplan member would earn an additional 4,170 bonus Aeroplan points for that same Eligible Scheduled Flight, for a total of 8,340 Aeroplan points, i.e., 2X the original 4,170 points.
- For flight segments not wholly travelled within the same fare option, members will earn a combination of the purchased fare option offers.
- Registration is required. To register, click on the “One-click registration” tab or the “Register for this offer” tab in the offer e-mail received. You can also register by clicking on the offer banner when it is displayed on aircanada.com and then follow the instructions for registering.
- Travel must take place within the following travel period: June 8, 2022, starting at 00:01 NST through to October 31, 2022, ending at 23:59 PST, inclusively.
- You must provide your Aeroplan number at the time of booking.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, including points earned in conjunction with the Aeroplan Elite Status bonus, which are expressly excluded from this offer.
- Bonus points awarded through this promotion will count towards Everyday Status Qualification as part of Aeroplan Elite Status.
- Bonus Aeroplan points awarded are not Status Qualifying Miles (SQM).
- Offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Taxes, fees, charges and surcharges apply.
- Bonus Aeroplan points will be credited up to six weeks after qualifying flights have been flown.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- For the purpose of this offer, the following terms are defined as follows:
“Eligible Scheduled Flights” means a flight operated by Air Canada® (including flights operated under the Air Canada Express® banner and operated by Air Canada Rouge®) within domestic Canada only.
“Eligible Fare” means those fares that are exclusively eligible for this offer, namely Economy Standard, Economy Flex, Economy Ccomfort, Latitude, Premium Economy lowest, Premium Economy flexible, Premium Rouge, Business Class lowest and Business Class flexible.
- If this offer is not running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, pandemic or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Aeroplan that may corrupt or affect the administration, security or proper conduct of this offer, Aeroplan reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the offer, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way. Aeroplan also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual from this offer and to ban the individual from any future offers if it finds or believes that the individual has tampered with the process or the operation of this offer.
- Health and safety protocols, government recommendations and regional travel restrictions may vary by hotel, ship and destination and may impact availability, which is subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features or itineraries.