Marriott Homes & Villas has launched a new offer for members to book their properties with combined bonus points and a free night award.
Marriott Bonvoy members earn double points AND a free night award for stays of five nights or longer through December 31, 2022, if booked June 13 – 22.
You can access Marriott Bonvoy Homes & Villas here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
It is unclear what the points cap of that Free Night Award (not disclosed on the T&Cs) is and if you can earn multiple of them (not disclosed on the T&Cs). I have been in touch with Marriott to find an answer to these questions.
The Free Night Award (FNA) is capped at 35,000 points and you can always top it off with up to 15,000 points when redeeming an award. There is no cap on the number of FNAs that you can earn during the bonus period.
Note that the number of points Marriott Bonvoy members earn for stays at Homes & Villas is reduced.
Earnings with double points:
- Member: 5 points per USD + 5 points per USD bonus = 10 points per USD
- Silver: 5 points per USD + 5 points per USD bonus + 10% bonus (base points) = 10.5 points per USD
- Gold: 5 points per USD + 5 points per USD bonus + 25% bonus (base points) = 11.25 points per USD
- Platinum: 5 per USD + 5 points per USD bonus + 50% bonus (base points) = 12.5 points per USD
- Titanium: 5 per USD + 5 points per USD bonus + 75% bonus (base points) = 13.75 points per USD
- Ambassador: 5 per USD + 5 points per USD bonus + 75% bonus (base points) = 13.75 points per USD
Eligible members receive additional points as Elite Welcome Gift:
- Ambassador Elite, Titanium Elite, Platinum Elite: 1000 points
- Gold Elite: 500 points
Many of the Homes & Villas properties are available on other platforms. You should always compare prices and book what makes the most sense to you, considering the elite qualifying nights and rewards earned.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- 2X Bonus Points Per Stay, plus Free Night Award offer from June 13 – 22, 2022
- A “stay” is defined as five (5) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 2X bonus points, plus 1 Free Night Award per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between June 13, 2022 (12:01 AM EDT) – June 22, 2022 (11:59 PM EDT) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”). Stays of five (5) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning June 13, 2022, up to and including nights stayed on or before December 31, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- After the stay is completed, the promotion bonus Points awarded will be equal to twice the number of base Points earned per stay. Therefore, for each qualifying U.S. dollar spent, 10 total Points will be awarded.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Full Redemption and Cash & Points redemption stays are not eligible for the promotion
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- All Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information.
- Free Night Award is only eligible for redemption for stays at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy. Free Night Awards are not valid on HVMI bookings.
- Please visit redeem.marriottbonvoy.com/hotels for a list of participating properties.
- Redemptions are subject to the Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules, Section 3.3.c.