Capital One has today expanded its Partner Lounge Network to include more than 100 lounges worldwide that Plaza Premium manages.
These Plaza Premium lounges are in addition to the Priority Pass and Capital One Lounges that card members can access (see what products qualify below).
You can access Capital One’s page for lounge access here.
Announcement from Capital One:
Capital One is excited to announce that we’re adding even more travel benefits to ensure cardholders get the most out of their summer travel experiences — making it a no-brainer to travel this summer with one of our best-in-class rewards credit cards.
At the airport, we know cardholders are looking for a respite from crowds, which is why Capital One is announcing a new, expanded Partner Lounge Network that will offer eligible cardholders access to an additional 100+ lounges worldwide, including all domestic Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses, the Air France Lounge at Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, the MERA Business Lounges at Cancún International Airport, and more. Access to our growing Partner Lounge Network is based on card product:
Venture X cardholders will now receive unlimited complimentary access to 100+ Plaza Premium Lounges worldwide, in addition to current lounge offerings (unlimited complimentary access to 1,300+ Priority Pass Lounges worldwide and Capital One Lounges).
Venture and Spark Miles cardholders can now use their two annual complimentary lounge visits to any of the 100+ Plaza Premium Lounges worldwide or Capital One Lounges, a unique benefit for a $95 AMF travel rewards card.
To see a full list of lounge offerings and access policies, visit capitalonetravel.com/lounges/partner-lounge-network
Capital One Cards & Lounge Access Rules:
Plaza Premium Lounges Available For Capital One Cardholders:
Capital One Card Products:
I have accessed these Plaza Premium lounges through American Express Platinum (part of their lounge network), and it is excellent that Capital One has also reached an agreement with this operator.
You have access to Plaza Premium lounges and those which they manage in select markets.
This makes Capital One Venture X product more valuable and the yearly fee palatable.
Frequently Asked Question By Capital One:
Who can access the Partner Lounge Network?
f you’re a Venture X, Venture, or Sparks Miles cardholder, you can enjoy certain access to the Partner Lounge Network and Capital One Lounges. See which access benefit your specific card gives you below:
- With enrollment, enjoy unlimited complimentary access for you, plus
- Unlimited complimentary access for your guests traveling with you.
Plaza Premium Group:
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access for you, plus
- Complimentary entry for 2 guests per visit.
- Additional guest passes may be purchased for an additional standard charge where available.
Capital One Lounges:
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access for you, plus
- Complimentary entry for 2 guests per visit—and special pricing of $45 per visit for additional guests.
Venture and Spark Miles
- Enjoy 2 complimentary visits per year to Capital One Lounges or Plaza Premium Lounges.
For your guests:
- You may use 1 of your 2 annual complimentary passes for a guest at a Capital One Lounge or a Plaza Premium Lounge.
- You can purchase an additional visit for a guest at a Capital One Lounge at a special rate of $45.
- You may purchase an additional guest pass for a Plaza Premium Lounge for an additional standard charge where available.
Keep in mind, lounge access is on a first come, first serve basis and depends on the space available upon entry. Cardholders must show or use their eligible Capital One card to qualify for complimentary or discounted access and your account must be in good standing. See below for additional details.
What is Priority Pass and how do Venture X cardholders enroll in it?
Priority Pass is a program that contains more than 1,300 lounges across 600 cities in over 148 countries, with exclusive discounts on in-airport dining, retail shopping and spas.
As a Venture X cardholder, you’re eligible to enroll for a complimentary Priority Pass membership 1 to 2 weeks after receiving your Capital One Venture X card.
Here’s how to access your complimentary membership:
- Visit the Capital One Priority Pass page to start the enrollment process.
- Enter your 16-digit Venture X card number — without any spaces or dashes — and then click “Submit.”
- Select “USA” or other country of residence to continue.
- Follow the steps to provide your address and create an account.
- Enter your billing details. Don’t worry—you won’t be billed for your membership. This is just needed for your identification upon lounge entry.
- Read and accept the membership declaration.
- Click “Join.”
Once you’ve enrolled, log in to your account through the Priority Pass website or mobile app, then search for the airport of your choice to explore available lounges, experiences, and discount offers.
Can I make a reservation for lounges in the Partner Lounge Network?
At this time, we’re not taking advance reservations to Priority Pass Lounges or Plaza Premium Lounges through Capital One or our Partner Lounge Network. Keep in mind, lounge access is on a first come, first serve basis and depends on the space available upon entry.
Customers are responsible for any payments made to book advance reservations directly through Priority Pass or Plaza Premium.
As a Venture X cardholder, how can I access Priority Pass lounges?
After you enroll in Priority Pass with your Venture X card, you can enter Priority Pass lounges by showing your same-day boarding pass, government-issued ID and any one of three different Priority Pass credentials:
- Your Priority Pass Digital Membership Card, which gives you instant lounge access upon enrollment. Find it in the Priority Pass app or when you log in to your online account.
- Your Priority Pass physical membership card, which you should receive in the mail within two weeks of enrollment. Delivery times may vary, though.
- Your Capital One Venture X card, which you can use to enter a lounge starting 12 hours after Priority Pass enrollment.
What are Plaza Premium Lounges?
Plaza Premium Group is an airport lounge network of more than 100 airport lounges around the world. For specific access benefits by card type, see “How can I access Plaza Premium Lounges?” FAQ.
How can I access Plaza Premium Lounges?
Good news, there’s no need to enroll! You can enter Plaza Premium Lounges by simply showing your eligible Venture X, Venture or Spark Miles card, as well as a same-day boarding pass and government-issued ID at reception. Your eligible account must be in good standing in order to enter.
- You and any authorized users or account managers on your account have unlimited access to Plaza Premium Lounges for themselves and 2 guests.
Venture and Spark Miles:
- You have 2 complimentary visits per year, which can be used at either Capital One Lounges or Plaza Premium Lounges.
At this time, we’re not taking advance reservations for lounge visits through Capital One. Keep in mind, lounge access is on a first come, first serve basis and depends on the space available upon entry.
Can authorized users and account managers access lounges in the Partner Lounge Network?
Yes, Venture X authorized users and account managers receive the same access as primary cardholders. This access includes:
Priority Pass: Unlimited complimentary access for Venture X authorized users, account managers, and their guests. Authorized users and account managers must enroll in Priority Pass to access Priority Pass Lounges.
Plaza Premium Lounges: Unlimited complimentary access for Venture X authorized users, account managers and 2 guests (per eligible cardholder).
Venture and Spark Miles authorized users and account managers may use the account’s 2 complimentary visits per year to Plaza Premium Lounges or Capital One Lounges.
As a Venture X cardholder, can I bring guests with me to Priority Pass or Plaza Premium Lounges?
Priority Pass Lounges
Yes, Venture X cardholders, including authorized users and account managers, receive complimentary membership (upon enrollment) to Priority Pass, which includes complimentary lounge access for all guests traveling with the Priority Pass member.
Plaza Premium Lounges
Yes, Venture X cardholders receive 2 complimentary guest passes per visit to Plaza Premium Lounges. Additional guest passes may be purchased for an additional standard charge.
As a Venture or Spark Miles cardholder, can I bring guests to Plaza Premium Lounges?
Yes, Venture and Spark Miles cardholders may use 1 of their 2 annual complimentary passes for a guest. Cardholders may pay for additional guest access at some locations for a standard rate.
As a Venture X cardholder, how do I access Priority Pass benefits, such as exclusive discounts on in-airport dining, retail and spas?
Once you’ve enrolled for your complimentary Priority Pass membership, you’ll get access to more than 800 exclusive discounts on in-airport dining, retail shopping and spas.
- Log in to the Priority Pass website or mobile app.
- Search by airport and select your offer of choice.
- Click “Create Voucher” to generate an offer code.
- Present this code to the staff when paying your bill to redeem the offer.
What services and amenities are available in Priority Pass or Plaza Premium Lounges?
Priority Pass and Plaza Premium lounges offer quiet, connected spaces to relax or work, no matter your destination, airline, or ticket class.
Services and amenities vary by location. Additional fees may apply for select services and amenities. Any additional service or amenity charges are the responsibility of the customer.
How do I replace my lost or stolen Priority Pass Membership card?
Report a lost or stolen card by calling Priority Pass at:
- +1 800 352 2834 (toll-free in USA/Canada/Mexico)
- +972 735 0536 (outside of North America)
A replacement card will be sent to you and a processing and handling fee may apply.
I lost an item in a Partner Lounge Network Lounge. How can I retrieve it?
Per airport procedures, items left behind are turned over to Airport Security for safekeeping.
What are the COVID policies for Priority Pass Lounges and Plaza Premium Lounges?
The health and well-being of our customers is of utmost importance. Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, please check for updated information about local health and safety regulations before you travel.
Please visit Plaza Premium Lounges’ website and see airport standards here for Priority Pass to learn more about their safety and wellness protocols as it relates to COVID-19.