Virgin Hotels has now joined the Virgin Red, Virgin wide points program.
Virgin Red members earn 2,000 points for each stay at any of the six hotels currently open in the United States. You must be a Virgin Hotels’ The Know member to earn the points.
You can access Virgin Hotels here.
Note that the points won’t be automatically deposited to your account, but you will be emailed a redemption code within a week after your stay that is valid for 60 days.
It is unclear if the points can be deposited to ANY Virgin Red account.
How to Earn:
- Sign up to Virgin Hotel’s personalized loyalty club, The Know, before your next booking.
- Book your stay directly with Virgin Hotels.
- The Know will email you a unique Virgin Points promo code within 7 working days after you’ve completed your stay.
- Enter the promo code in the Account section of the Virgin Red app or website. Your 2,000 Virgin Points will be added instantly to your Virgin Red account.
Terms of the program:
- You’ll earn 2000 Virgin Points for each eligible stay you book at a participating Virgin Hotel.
- Participating Virgin Hotels include Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, New Orleans and Las Vegas.
- To earn Virgin Points, you must be a member of The Know and book your stay directly with Virgin Hotels. Bookings with online travel aggregators or other third parties are not eligible to earn Virgin Points.
- Virgin Hotels’ terms and conditions apply to your booking.
- You will receive your unique promo code by email within 7 working days after you’ve completed your stay and checked out. No Virgin Points will be rewarded for no-shows or cancelled bookings.
- You will receive the email to the email address registered in your The Know profile.
- Don’t lose out – make sure you redeem your Virgin Red promo code within 60 days. Please don’t share your promo code with anyone else as it can only be redeemed once.
- If you have any queries in regards to your booking, including amending, cancelling or requesting a refund for your booking, please refer to Virgin Hotel’s full terms and conditions or contact Virgin Hotels directly.
The Virgin Hotels Las Vegas is part of Hilton’s Curio Collection (read more here). It makes sense to earn Honors points there instead of Virgin.
The Dallas, Nashville, Chicago, and New Orleans hotels are part of Preferred Hotels (read more here) with their own I Prefer guest loyalty and rewards program.
It would have been better if you could link The Know and Virgin Red accounts for automated point deposits after each stay.
And why this confusion with three separate programs for six hotels? Hilton Honors, Preferred I Prefer, and Virgin Red? You would think it would be easier to have them all under one meaningful program, such as Hilton Honors.