Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season business class non-discountable fares for round trip travel departing from Frankfurt (FRA), Germany to Chicago (ORD), United States, bookable on BA/IB/AY codeshares.
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: from Germany – permitted 27NOV 21 through 05DEC 21 or 27DEC 21 through 07APR 22 or 09MAY 22 through 26MAY 22 or 31OCT 22 through 04DEC 22 or 02JAN 23 through 26MAR 23 or 17APR 23 through 21MAY 23 or 30SEP 23 through 04DEC 23 for each transatlantic sector; to Germany – permitted 27NOV 21 through 25DEC 21 or 10JAN 22 through 17APR 22 or 09MAY 22 through 26MAY 22 or 31OCT 22 through 24DEC 22 or 09JAN 23 through 05APR 23 or 17APR 23 through 28MAY 23 or 30OCT 23 through 24DEC 23 for each transatlantic sector.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: no sales end date.
- Booking class: I
- Price: from 1,693€ (1,545€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: reservations required at least 180 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover in each direction in LON/MAD/HEL at 150€ each; 1 stopover permitted in each direction in the United States at 600€ each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue/revalidation.
This fare can be booked on American Airlines: