Marriott has launched a new offer for members to purchase points through September 15, 2022.
Bonvoy members can buy points at a 25% bonus during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that a member’s account that receives the points must have been open a minimum of 90 days OR 30 if there has been any qualifying activity.
Marriott Bonvoy has sold its points at 60% and 50% bonus frequently in the past.
Price at 25% bonus:
The price of a point under this offer is 1 cent each.
You can also buy points during the award booking process:
Marriott moved away from award categories in March:
This is a relatively expensive price to buy Bonvoy points and can only make sense if you are going to stay at a costly hotel that has award availability.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Transactions must be completed between 9:00 a.m. ET August 11, 2022, and 11:59 p.m. ET September 15, 2022, to be eligible for the bonus Points purchase offer with a minimum purchase of 2,000 Points.
- Marriott Bonvoy®members worldwide are eligible for the 25% bonus Points purchase offer with a minimum purchase of 2,000 Points.
- The bonus Points earned with this promotion through the Buy Points or Gift Points pages are not included in the annual purchase limit of 100,000 points.
- This is an exclusive, nontransferable offer for the intended recipient only, and it may not be forwarded.
- This offer is valid only for Points purchased through the promotion’s Buy Points and Gift Points pages.
- In 2022, members may purchase or receive as a gift a combined maximum of 100,000 Points per calendar year when purchased through our Buy Points and Gift Points pages (this website), Buy Points Points.com-powered window on Marriott websites, Marriott Mobile Apps or the Customer Engagement Centers.
- Members may purchase up to an additional 100,000 Points annually while booking a hotel stay through the reservation path on marriott.com.
- Purchased or gifted Points do not count toward Marriott Bonvoy® Elite Status.
- Purchase rate is $12.50 USD per 1,000 Points.
- Points will be posted to the Member’s Account within 72 hours after the transaction is complete.
- A member must be an active member in good standing to purchase and/or receive Points.
- New members may purchase Points thirty (30) days after enrollment in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Once Points have been purchased or gifted, no refunds will be permitted.
- Purchasing Points using a Marriott Bonvoy® cobrand credit card will earn Points as an everyday purchase.
- All Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules apply and can be found at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi.
- For members purchasing Points using a foreign currency, Points are sold in U.S. dollars (US$). Points can be redeemed globally for stays at hotels that participate in Marriott Bonvoy, as well as with third-party programs that have a business relationship with Marriott Bonvoy, such as airline frequent flyer programs. Learn more about the Marriott Bonvoy program here and ways to redeem your Points here. Please refer to your credit card company for foreign exchange rates. Once Points are purchased, Purchaser’s credit card statement will reflect payment in their home currency on an itemized line displaying the foreign exchange rate charged by their issuing bank.