Accor has launched a new bonus opportunity for BahnBonus member stays between August 29 – October 9, 2022.
BahnBonus members can earn double points for their Accor stays consumed during the promotional period and booked August 16 – September 30.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Accor ALL members must have their earning preference set to partner points/miles and have BahnBonus chosen as the preferred partner. You must have enabled an automatic conversion of points to partner miles after each stay.
Accor All member addresses must be in:
Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, or Switzerland
Eligible stays must be in:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom
I am not a huge fan of these partner offers because they assume you don’t have any existing points in your account. If you do, they will be converted to partner miles/points without any bonus.
You should instead take advantage of Accor’s usual bonus offers and later convert to partners if needed.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The BahnBonus double points offer is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of ALL – Accor Live Limitless. Only members of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless bonus program can take advantage of this offer.
2. This offer is only available to members who have received an electronic notification inviting them to take advantage of the offer and who have their main place of residence in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg or Switzerland.
3. In order to be able to use this offer, one must be a member of both ALL – Accor Live Limitless and the BahnBonus program.
4. This offer entitles ALL – Accor Live Limitless members regardless of their status, 2x Rewards points for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless bonus program.
The basis for calculating the points credit is the value of the points credited to the member by the hotel after a stay eligible for points, in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program and based on Classic status.
After the stay, the points are credited in two stages:
1. The regular points credit, which corresponds to the value of the points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member receives according to the general terms and conditions, even without prior registration for this offer.
2. The credit of the additional bonus points that are granted to the member as part of the offer after prior registration for the offer and thus corresponds to the number of bonus points that a member has received after the two point credits, a total of double bonus points. For example, if an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member has earned 250 Tier Points and 250 Reward Points for an eligible stay, they will receive an additional 250 Reward Points.
5. This offer can be used for all stays during the offer period. The prerequisite is that the member has selected BahnBonus as their preferred collection partner in their ALL – Accor Live Limitless profile and activated the direct collection function before their stay. This option must remain activated until the member has received the points associated with his/her stay (Awards and Status points) in his/her ALL customer account.
6. This offer is valid for a Member’s stays from August 29, 2022 to October 9, 2022 at any of the Participating Accor Group hotels in Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova , North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands and the United Kingdom booked between 16 August 2022 and 30 September 2022 23:59 Paris time (CET).
7. The stay must be at least 1 night.
8. Multiple consecutive bookings (check-in and check-out on the same day) at the same hotel will be counted as one (1) single stay. This one (1) stay is counted a maximum of one (1) time for the double BahnBonus offer.
9. A stay under this offer is equivalent to one (1) booking made by a member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program, regardless of the number of rooms booked. Multiple room bookings by a member will only count as one (1) stay. A stay under this offer is equivalent to one (1) booking made by a member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program, regardless of the number of rooms booked. Multiple room bookings by a member will only count as one (1) stay. In this case, the stay booked by the member with the earlier check-out date is decisive for the status and bonus points.
10. To take advantage of this offer, each stay must be booked through Accor distribution channels (Accor Group websites, ALL reservation center, hotels direct) or through classic travel agencies operating through a GDS system (Global Distribution System) with a direct interface have access to the Accor reservation system. Therefore, you cannot benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a reseller, tour operator or online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
11. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless membership number must be provided upon booking and the ALL – Accor Live Limitless membership card must be presented upon check-in at the hotel reception.
12. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the hotel stay. The conversion into BahnBonusPoints takes place within 6 weeks in accordance with the applicable conditions for redeeming and converting points.
13. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or benefit and does not apply to group bookings. If the current stay meets the conditions of more than one offer, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (i.e. the one that earns the most Rewards points) will be credited.
14. The offer is subject to availability. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Business of the booked published rates of the respective hotel apply.
15. All communications with the ALL Call Center or Accor Customer Service in relation to this offer must include the following reference: 011811