Marriott Homes & Villas has launched a new offer for members to book their properties in September for stays through December 31, 2022.
Marriott Bonvoy members earn 10,000 bonus points for each Homes & Villas stay of three nights or longer booked September 6 – 21.
You can access Marriott Bonvoy Homes & Villas here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that the number of points Marriott Bonvoy members earn for stays at Homes & Villas is reduced.
Homes & Villas Base Earnings (before the 10,000 bonus):
- Member: 5 points per USD = 5 points per USD
- Silver: 5 points per USD + 10% bonus (base points) = 5.5 points per USD
- Gold: 5 points per USD + 25% bonus (base points) = 6.25 points per USD
- Platinum: 5 per USD + 50% bonus (base points) = 7.5 points per USD
- Titanium: 5 per USD + 75% bonus (base points) = 8.75 points per USD
- Ambassador: 5 per USD + 75% bonus (base points) = 8.75 points per USD
Eligible members receive additional points as Elite Welcome Gift:
- Ambassador Elite, Titanium Elite, Platinum Elite: 1000 points
- Gold Elite: 500 points
Many of the Homes & Villas properties are available on other platforms. You should always compare prices and book what makes the most sense to you, considering the elite qualifying nights and rewards earned.
Homes & Villas appears to run a monthly booking promotion separate from Marriott Bonvoy’s general bonus offers (Homes & Villas stays don’t count).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- 10,000 Bonus Points Per Stay offer from September 6 – September 21, 2022.
- A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 10,000 bonus points per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between September 6, 2022 (12:01 AM EDT) – September 21, 2022 (11:59 PM EDT) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”). Stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning September 6, 2022, up to and including nights stayed on or before December 31, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Full Redemption and Cash & Points redemption stays are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- All Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information