Marriott Homes & Villas has launched last-minute bonus points offer for members to book their properties October 24 – November 7 for stays through December 31, 2022.
Marriott Bonvoy members earn double points for stays booked during the promo period and consumed through the end of the year.
You can access Marriott Bonvoy Homes & Villas here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points
Note at the number of points Marriott Bonvoy members earn for stays at Homes & Villas is reduced.
Homes & Villas Base Earnings:
- Member: 5 points per USD + 5 bonus points (promo) = 10 points per USD
- Silver: 5 points per USD + 5 bonus points (promo) + 10% bonus (base points) = 10.5 points per USD
- Gold: 5 points per USD + 5 bonus points (promo) + 25% bonus (base points) = 11.25 points per USD
- Platinum: 5 per USD + 5 bonus points (promo) + 50% bonus (base points) = 12.5 points per USD
- Titanium: 5 per USD + 5 bonus points (promo) + 75% bonus (base points) = 13.75 points per USD
- Ambassador: 5 per USD + 5 bonus points (promo) + 75% bonus (base points) = 13.75 points per USD
Eligible members receive additional points as Elite Welcome Gift:
- Ambassador Elite, Titanium Elite, Platinum Elite: 1000 points
- Gold Elite: 500 points
Many of the Homes & Villas properties are available on other platforms. You should always compare prices and book what makes the most sense, considering the elite qualifying nights and rewards earned.
Homes & Villas appears to run a monthly booking promotion separate from Marriott Bonvoy’s general bonus offers (Homes & Villas stays don’t count).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- A “stay” is defined as two (2) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn double points per stay at a participating home rental between October 24, 2022 (12:01 AM EST) – November 7, 2022 (11:59 PM EST) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”).
- Stays of two (2) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning October 24, 2022, and must complete their stay on or before December 31, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- After the stay is completed, the promotion bonus Points awarded will be equal to the number of base Points earned per stay. Therefore, for each qualifying U.S. dollar spent, 10 total Points will be awarded.
- Promotion bonus Points are calculated based on 2X base Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period and do not include Elite bonus points also awarded for the stay.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Award redemption stays where Points are redeemed for a portion of, or the entire stay are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21–42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- All Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information.