Accor has launched a new summer offer for city hotels in Australia and New Zealand between November 28 – February 28, 2023.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn triple points for stays booked after registering for this offer and by November 18. There is no limit on the number of stays you can earn this bonus.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
How to calculate the number of points earned:
I like the fact that there is no minimum stay requirement and that you can earn the bonus an unlimited number of times.
Terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the “Pacific 3X Summer” offer and you must be a member of ALL to benefit from it. General conditions can be found HERE
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 7 November 2022 and 18 November 2022 by logging in with their ALL membership details on the offer website and clicking on the ‘Register now’ button.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by three (3) their Reward points for a stay at select participating city hotels in Australia and New Zealand in the ALL Loyalty programme. The bonus of Reward points is offered in addition to the Reward points and Status points earned by the member for each eligible stay as per the ALL General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
4. This offer can be used for an unlimited time per member during the validity period.
5. This offer is valid for bookings made between 7 November 2022 and 18 November 2022 for eligible stays between 28 November 2022 and 28 February 2023 at select participating hotels.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Pacific 3X Summer” offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for the offer, stays must be booked directly via ALL direct channels; the all.com website, the Accor ALL app and the ALL call centre, or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the ALL booking office for the following brands; SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissotel, Movenpick, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and ibis Styles. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator, third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) or any other channel, will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference ID: 15480 in all your communications with ALL call centres or customers care services related to this offer.