It is difficult to believe, but Aegean’s Miles+Bonus frequent flier program has turned 20, and the airline has launched a miles giveaway to celebrate this special occasion.
Miles+Bonus members can enter the giveaway, and everyone wins anything between 500 to 2,000,000 free miles. You must enter by December 23, 2022.
You can access this offer on Aegean’s website here.
Aegean has already awarded more than 139 million miles!
You need to choose one of the milestones.
And then choose a destination.
I entered and won 1,000 miles!
That was immediately posted to my account.
Aegean Miles+Bonus is an excellent little Star Alliance program with very easy qualification if you take any of their or Olympic flights.
Also, the program is not diluted with credit card and transfer miles and can continue to offer a competitive award chart.
Terms and conditions of this offer:
The terms & conditions of this Activation have been placed on file with the Athens-based notary, Charalampos Fotopoulos (47, Solonos Str., 106 72, Athens, tel. 210 3616900), and a relevant deed 2.342/5.12.2022 was drawn up. Any participant in the Activation or any third party may obtain an exact copy of that deed at their own expense.
- Scope of ActivationThe company with the corporate name “AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A.”, with registered offices at Building 57, Athens International Airport, 19 019, Artemida, Spata, Attiki (hereinafter the “Organiser”), is sponsoring the Activation entitled “20 years Miles+Bonus. Every journey is a milestone!” (hereinafter the “Activation”).The Activation will commence at 10:00 hours on Tuesday, 6 December 2022 (EET) and end at 11:00 hours (EET) on Friday, 23 December 2022.
The Organizer invites the audience to register to AEGEAN’s Miles+Bonus program or login to their Miles+Bonus account and then visit the page https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/20years/, especially designed for the Activation’s purposes, in order to select 1 of the 12 milestones predefined, as well as a desired destination, and earn award miles, as a gift, instantly.
All obligatory fields should be filled in so as the participant can earn miles at https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/20years/. Miles will be automatically credited to the member’s account and each member can participate in the Activation only once.
Participants consent so as the Organiser reproduces the material both on the Organiser’s website (www.aegeanair.com) and social media (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) for commercial or non-commercial purposes, for as long as needed.
The Organiser bears no responsibility nor assumes any obligation with regards to securing or facilitating access to internet sites or for providing the relevant facilities to any interested party with respect to their participation in the Activation. Access to the Activation is only permitted under the operating terms & conditions for the applicable server and the technical and other conditions and specifications for the Activation. The Organiser considers that each participant is the holder of and has exclusive control over the personal data provided. The Organiser shall not be liable for any charges to the participants/users arising from the aforementioned grounds.
- EligibilityAll Miles+Bonus members are eligible to participate in the Activation.
Individuals with no consent to the present terms & conditions are excluded from the Activation.The Organiser is not liable to any person for any misuse of this service. The Organiser reserves the right (but is not required) to exclude from the Activation, at any stage thereof, persons who, in its view, may have used (or attempted to use) unlawful means regarding their participation or who breach any of the terms of this Article.
“Unlawful means” shall mean, inter alia, cooperation with other persons, use of devices, arrays, computers and/or software to facilitate automated or multiple participations without human intervention, etc. In all events, the Organiser may exclude any user/visitor/participant from the Activation using any lawful means.
It is noted that in order to take part to the Activation, participants do not have to buy any product. Participants are not charged at any means.
Participation in this Activation is conditional upon access of the participants to the Internet using their own technical means. It shall be voluntary and requires prior agreement of the participants with the terms & conditions of the Activation.
Each participant may participate with their email address only once. Participation means any valid submission of the entry form as outlined in paragraph 1 above.
- Prizes – Instant winThe Activation will commence at 10:00 hours on Tuesday, 6 December 2022 (EET) and end at 11:00 hours (EET) on Friday, 23 December 2022.During the Activation, miles will be gifted – from 500 miles up to 2,000,000 miles – to all participants. Following the completion of each participation, winners will be notified instantly about the number of miles earned.
Winners do not have the right to designate a substitute person for earning the gift miles nor request their exchange for money or other substitutes.
For any query about the Activation, the participants may contact via email at AllLoyaltyMarketing@aegeanair.com.
The Organiser reserves the right to announce the winners’ names via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, television or radio spot, spreads in magazines, newspapers, online, and at the Organiser’s stores. By participating in the Activation, participants are presumed to have granted their consent to such disclosure of their names.
For the avoidance of any doubts, no participant shall be considered, or may claim to be, a final winner, in accordance with these terms, unless delivery of the prize (miles) to him/her has been completed in accordance with the terms contained herein. Any publication of a draw result or winner name on the Activation page does not set the result as final or grounds any claim of that person.
- About the prizes – Award milesPrizes – award miles are subject to the following conditions: The prizes – miles consist of award miles.
Miles will be credited to winners’ accounts instantly after each participation.
Miles are personal and cannot be designated to a substitute person or exchanged for money.
- Date of start – end of Activation – DurationThe Activation will commence at 10:00 hours on Tuesday, 6 December 2022 (EET) and end at 11:00 hours (EET) on Friday, 23 December 2022.The Organiser’s computers shall be the official timer of the Activation determining the Start Time, End Time as well as the time of active sending of an entry or apparent receipt by the application of an Activation entry. It is explicitly stated that after the end date of the aforesaid Activation, as announced in the terms & conditions of use on the Organiser’s webpage, no entry will be accepted by, or be binding upon, the Organiser as to whether the entry was submitted in good time or not.
- Change of terms & conditions of useThe Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions at its discretion, informing visitors/users about any amendments and changes through the Activation website (https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/20years/terms).
- Express Declaration – Consent – Acceptance by the ParticipantsAll participants in the Activation hereby fully and unreservedly accept these terms & conditions of use. Persons who do not accept the terms & conditions of use should not participate in the Activation. Furthermore, all participants explicitly and unreservedly acknowledge, state and accept that:(a) The personal data provided in the context of this Activation may not belong to any third party, whether a natural or legal person, but only to themselves;
(b) They do not infringe personal data or privacy rights of any third party;
(c) They do not infringe intellectual property rights of any third party.
- PublicityThe terms & conditions of participation in the Activation have been placed on file with the Athens-based notary Charalampos Fotopoulos, and posted to the Activation website at https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/20yearsAny participant in the Activation or any third party may obtain an exact copy of that deed at their own expense.
- Withdrawal of Notice – Amendment of Terms – LiabilityThe Organiser shall be entitled to withdraw the Activation notice in whole or in part or amend these terms (including but not limited to the duration of the Activation). The Organiser shall bear no liability under any circumstances for any direct or indirect losses, expenses or costs which may arise from any interruption, malfunction, delay or any other reason with regard to the Activation.
Moreover, the Organiser shall bear no liability, whether criminal or civil, to any participant or third party for any accident which may occur and/or loss and/or physical or material harm suffered by them relating directly or indirectly to their participation in the Activation or on any other ground.It is expressly understood that, after the conclusion of this Activation or after the new date that may be set following any postponement or change in the duration of the Activation, entries shall no longer be accepted and any entries submitted shall automatically be considered null and void and shall not be binding on the Organiser and/or any other third party. In that case, by participating in this Activation, participants irrevocably accept that they do not acquire any right or claim against the Organiser nor do they become entitled to demand continuation of the Activation that has ended or any further compensation.
- Trademarks – Intellectual PropertyParticipants shall neither have nor acquire any rights whatsoever in respect of the trademarks, names, marks, logos and other insignia of the Organiser or Partner.
- Applicable Law – JurisdictionThese terms & conditions and all types of contractual and non-contractual relations arising as a result of their implementation shall be governed by Greek law for all participants. Any dispute related to the Activation that may arise in the future falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens, even with respect to non-residents of Greece. By participating in this promotional campaign, participants state that they have gained thorough knowledge of all Comprehensive Terms of the Programme and that they unconditionally accept such Terms in their entirety.
ANNEX – “STATEMENT OF CONSENT”
Participants state that they have gained thorough knowledge of all Comprehensive Terms of the Activation and that they unconditionally accept such Terms in their entirety. Each participant states that he/she holds no claims whether current or future, against the Organiser, or its executives, employees or performance agents with respect to the running of this promotional campaign, the implementation of its terms or any other cause relating directly or indirectly to the promotional campaign. Each participant explicitly consents and agrees to the simultaneous assignment and full and final transfer to the Organiser, free of charge, of any and all intellectual property rights or related rights over the visual material described above. The latter shall be entitled to exploit such visual material in any manner for the creation of on- and off-line advertisements, for the internet and/or for the press or television. For any information regarding the Activation, participants may send an e-mail to AllLoyaltyMarketing@aegeanair.com.
The company AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A., whose registered offices are at Building 57, Athens International Airport, 19 019, Artemida, Spata, Attiki (hereinafter the Company) is the data controller for your personal data in the context of your participation in the Activation entitled “20 years Miles+Bonus. Every journey is a milestone”. Since it is our strategic aim to ensure that participants’ data enjoys maximum protection, we feel obliged to inform you both about our practices, and the choices and the rights you have.
I. What personal data do we collect?
To participate in the game, our company collects and processes the personal data of the entry form as outlined in paragraph 1 above https://en.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/20years.
ΙΙ. For what purposes is personal data collected and processed?
We collect and process your personal data solely and exclusively to enable you to participate in the Activation, to identify you, make announcements or contact with you.
III. Who is your personal data disclosed and/or sent to?
Our Company may transfer, disclose, or grant access to your personal data to companies operating in its name and on its behalf, in order to help it achieve its purposes.
IV. How do we protect your personal data?
To ensure that the personal data collected is used properly and kept safe, and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, deletion, corruption or other use thereof, the Company implements various internal policies and takes all necessary organisational, technical, physical, electronic and procedural security measures and applies technological standards in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
V. How long will we retain your personal data for?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary in the context of completing the Activation, and/or for purposes for which you have given us your consent. After that, the data is removed from our files and system, in compliance with our company policy and provided that retention is no longer required to meet the purposes outlined above or to meet business, tax or accounting requirements or to defend our rights before any competent court or any other authority.
VI. What are your rights?
You are entitled to request and receive access to, update, and obtain a copy of your personal data which we collect and process. If you want a copy of all or part of your personal data, please contact us at the company’s contact details set out in the relevant section hereof “IX. How can you contact us?”.
Moreover, we would like to inform you that you have the right to ask for your personal data to be erased if (a) it is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes of our contractual relationship, (b) the data was unlawfully processed illegally and outside of the purposes set out in detail herein, (c) it is required by law or (d) the date specified in term VII has elapsed.
You are also entitled to withdraw your consent (in whole or in part) to the collection and processing of your personal data by our company. In that case, you need to bear in mind that any withdrawal of consent does not in any way affect the legality of the processing up to the moment of withdrawal. Consequently, you can freely withdraw any or all consent given at any time by submitting your written request to the email address provided below in term “VII. How can you contact us?” If consent is withdrawn, we will take reasonable measures to inform third party processors who have processed the data.
VII. How can you contact us?
For more information or clarifications about the policy our company follows to protect your personal data, please contact Aegean Airlines’ DPO: Marios Menexiadis, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, postal address: Building 57, Athens International Airport, 19 019, Artemida, Spata, Attiki. We will be happy to assist you.