Accor has launched a new offer for Meetings Planners for meetings and events in select European countries January 2 – March 31, 2023.
Meeting Planners can earn triple points for meetings and events held in January and February and double points in March.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that this Meeting Planner offer is valid for meetings and events held:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Uzbekistan.
Meeting planners usually earn 1 ALL point for every two euros (1% back in points), which is doubled or tripled for the duration of this offer.
All hotel loyalty programs have incentives and bonus offers for Meeting and Event Planners to throw business their way.
It is pretty telling that France is not included in this offer (Accor’s home market).
Terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Membership and the ALL MEETING PLANNER terms and conditions apply to the Meeting Planner x2/X3 points offer, and only ALL MEETING PLANNER members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for members of ALL organising business and private events.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL Meeting Planner members must register for the offer (between 14/11/2022 and 30/03/2023) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button on the offer landing page and then following the instructions.
3. This offer entitles ALL MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by three (x3) for events in January and February, and by two (x2) for events in March. The full offer period considers events from 02/01/2023 to 31/03/2023 when organising and paying for a business or private event at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, up to a maximum of 60,000 points per event. The Reward points and Status points accrued from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Reward points bonus is an additional credit of an identical number of Reward points to that already credited by the participating hotel for the eligible event/stay in question.”
4. This offer is valid for any event booked, held and fully paid for by a member from 02/01/2023 to 31/03/2023 inclusive, at one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, located in Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Uzbekistan. Full programme terms and conditions are available here: http://meetings.accor.com/loyalty-program/meetingplanner/pdf/terms_and_conditions_meetingplanner.en.pdf
5. The business/private event must last at least one day.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a business/private event is any booking of a meeting room, food expenses connected to the booking and group accommodation sold individually or included in a flat fee for a study day, residential seminar or similar event. Bookings made by a single member that include more than one (1) meeting room will count as just one (1) business event. To be eligible, an event must have eight or more participants or include eight or more room bookings.
7. The Member’s ALL MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number must be provided when booking.
8. The ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account the month after the event has been paid for.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your business/private event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
10. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
11. When contacting the ALL Call Centre or Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 015517
12. The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to business/private events organised at any participating hotel operated under one of the following brands: Raffles, Banyan Tree, Delano, Fairmont, SLS, Sofitel, MGallery, The Redbury, Art Series, Pullman, Swissôtel, Angsana, 25hours, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, Peppers, Cassia, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure, Break Free, Cassia or ibis Styles.