Priority Club has launched an Olympic package offer that is partially targeted at the UK market. There are three different components of this promotion, so I will cover them separately. You can register for the digital camera and bonus points offer at priorityclub.com/register and inputting your account details and the promotion code 4669.
Complimentary Panasonic DMC-S3WKIT-2012 Digital Camera After Six Nights
Priority Club has an interesting offer for the UK market. Stay six nights at any Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express hotels in the United Kingdom, and you will receive a limited edition Panasonic DMC-S3WKIT-2012 digital camera that appears to be selling for 80 GBP.
The promotion for the free digital camera is valid from 14th of May to 15th of July 2012. You need to register and complete six nights, can be consecutive or not, at Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express hotels in the UK. It doesn’t appear that this offer would be valid only for the UK members of Priority Club per the terms and conditions.
1000 Bonus Priority Club Points Per Night From June 1st to September 3rd
Please note that this is the summer promotion that Priority Club released information earlier. There is a separate offer for liking Priority Club on Facebook and signing up using the Facebook application that will start this promotion from 15th of May instead of June 1st. You probably cannot sign up for both.
There is an additional bonus of 250 Priority Club points per stay for up to five stays that are booked at any IHG family of website. The 1000 Priority Club bonus points per night is capped at 20000 Priority Club points.
Win Olympic Game Package
This offer is from Visa and requires you to be a UK resident and a Visa card holder.
Here are the terms and conditions of the camera and bonus points offers:
Terms & Conditions
Panasonic Camera Promotion
1. The “London 2012 Stay & Get” Promotion (“Promotion”) is available for new and existing Priority Club® Rewards members (“PCR Members”). PCR Members will receive a Reward for their Qualifying Stay (defined below).
2. “Qualifying Stay” means six (6) nights or more spent in a Participating Hotel throughout the Promotional Period. The six (6) nights or more may be consecutive or separate and may be in the same Participating Hotel or a number of Participating Hotels.
3. “Promotional Period” means 00:01 BST on 14th May 2012 until 23:59 BST on 15th July 2012.
4. “Participating Hotels” means all Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express hotels in the UK and Ireland.
5. “Reward” means a limited edition Panasonic Lumix S3WKIT – 2012 compact digital camera and Olympic case. The camera model supplied may be black or white. Should the Olympic model not be available a substitute will be arranged to the nearest specification. The Reward will be sent to PCR Members at the address provided on their PCR Members account between 23rd July 2012 and 31th August 2012. PCR Members are responsible for ensuring the address provided on their PCR Members account is correct. If the Reward is returned as undeliverable, PCR Member forfeits the Reward.
6. The Promotion is only available for PRC Members. Becoming a PCR member is free and can be completed at any hotel in the InterContinental Hotels Group estate of hotels, or by visiting www.ichotelsgroup.com/priorityclub, and following the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration. Applicants must be aged 18 or over at the time of registration and standard terms and conditions apply.
7. Standard booking terms and conditions apply at each Participating Hotel.
8. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
9. All components of the Promotion are subject to availability at the Participating Hotels.
10. Bribery and Corruption Participation in the Promotion and the awarding of incentives are void when prohibited by law (including, for the avoidance of doubt, United Kingdom and United States bribery laws which apply internationally) and subject to any applicable government regulations.
11. The Promotion is promoted by InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company, Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, England.
1000 Priority Club Rewards Bonus Points Promotion
Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion.
1,000 bonus points or 200 bonus miles with participating airline partners will be awarded on every qualifying night at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Express by Holiday Inn™, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide between 1 June 2012 and 3 September 2012. Maximum bonus award is 20,000 bonus points or 4,000 bonus miles. Most business and leisure rates are qualifying.
You must be a miles collector with a preferred alliance to collect airline miles. See below for participating airlines. Frequency/partner credits may be issued in currencies other than miles. All airline program terms and conditions apply. For details the on airline miles earning structure, click here. For details on the points earning structure, click here.
Only one room per member per night at participating hotels will be awarded the applicable bonus. No retroactive bonus points or miles will be awarded for nights prior to registration. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions.
Online Booking Bonus
250 bonus points will be awarded for each qualifying stay, up to 5 qualifying stays, at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Express by Holiday Inn™, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide when stay is booked through an IHG brand or mobile site between June 1, 2012 and September 3, 2012. For a complete site list please visit www.priorityclub.com/websites. This offer is only valid for the recipient and may not be forwarded. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Miles earners will be awarded bonus points for their stays. Bonus points will be posted to the member account within 2 to 3 weeks.
AIR MILES Reward Program
Asia Pacific Airlines
Air New Zealand
All Nippon Airways
Qantas Airways Limited
Thai Airways International
Virgin Blue Velocity
Europe, Middle East and Africa Airlines
Saudi Arabian Airlines
South African Airways